Below, browse some of my favorite op-eds, first-person essays, and reported features I’ve edited.
- Why Are Queer People Begging Their Celebrity Crushes to Kill Them? — Hannah Brashers
- How One Trans-Inclusive YA Novel Awakened This Reader’s Inner Teen — Lara Americo
- Shevrin Jones, Florida’s First Black and Gay Lawmaker, Is Ready to Make History—Again — Nico Lang
- Confessions of a “Sassy Gay” Stylist: I’m Tired of Stroking Straight Women’s Egos for Minimum Wage — Stefon Sasser
- Raising a Daughter in the Era of Trump: One Queer Mother’s Manifesto — Heron Greenesmith